There are a number of prevailing myths about traffic enforcement and fines in Oro Valley. Hopefully, the following will clear up some of the misconceptions prevalent in some parts of the community.more
- High Visibility Enforcement (HiVE) November Deployments
- Shop Oro Valley this holiday season for weekly prize drawings!
- OVPD announces the 12th Annual Business Breakfast for Project Graduation
- Protected own shot; OVPD & Az Game & Fish asking for public's assistance
- Location selected for the Children's Museum Oro Valley
Postponement of November 3rd Planning and Zoning Commission meeting to November 20th
(10/29/14) TEP is in the process of relocating a few electric poles to make room for this project. Century Link and SW Gas will be doing utility work to avoid conflicts with roadway.
(10/29/14) Estimated start of construction is February 15, 2015. Contract completion is approximately October 30, 2015.